Visit Denver: Our Guide to the Best Food & Drink in Town
The Eclipse Cocktail
- 8 raspberries
- 12 blueberries
- a small handful of mint
- 3 oz silver tequila
- 3 oz lemon simple syrup (lemon juice, water, sugar)
- alcoholic ginger beer
- raspberry/blueberry ice block
- To make the lemon simple syrup, combine freshly squeezed lemon juice and simple syrup in a mixing glass and stir.
- To make the raspberry/blueberry ice block, place a small handful of raspberries and blueberries in the bottom of your glass. Fill slightly less than 1/3 of the way with water and place in your freezer until solid.
- To make the cocktail, muddle your raspberries, blueberries, and mint in a mixing glass. Add your tequila and lemon simple syrup, pour into a shaker full of ice and shake vigorously.
- Pour the cocktail into your glass with the raspberry and blueberries frozen in ice at the bottom.
- Garnish with berries, serve and enjoy.