The Great Cornholio Burrito Recipe
Total Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 1 really potent burrito
- 4 Fruit Roll-Ups
- 2 Fruity Pebbles Treats
- 3 Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- 1 Twinkie
- 6 Snickers Minis
- 3 tablespoons strawberry jam
- 1/4 cup jelly beans
- 2 tablespoons rainbow sprinkles
- Unwrap Fruit Roll-Ups and arrange them in a square, with edges overlapping a 1/2 inch. Press to seal edges together.
- Place Fruity Pebbles Treats side by side lengthwise along the lower third of the Roll-Up. Top with Reese's in an even line. Put the Twinkie on top.
- Line up Snickers next to the Fruity Pebbles Treats. Top with jam and jelly beans.
- Pour sprinkles on top of everything.
- Pick up the bottom edge of the Roll-Up and fold it over the filling, wrapping it tightly. Fold in the ends and roll all the way to the top. Slice in half.
- Prepare for the worst.