Make This Sushi Burrito at Home, Become a Snack Legend
- 2 ounces vodka
- 2 drops black food dye
- 1 ounce Chambord
- 2 ounces dark cherry juice
- Simple syrup (equal parts water and sugar), to garnish
- Crushed chocolate wafers, to garnish
- In a food processor, blitz the chocolate wafers until they become a fine, crushed powder. Dip the rim of a martini glass into a plate of simple syrup, and then roll the rim in the wafer powder to coat it. Set aside.
- In a pint glass, combine the vodka with 1 to 2 drops of black food dye. Stir to combine.
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine the Chambord, cherry juice, and black vodka. Shake vigorously for approximately 20 seconds until well chilled. Strain the mixture into the garnished martini glass and serve.