The Best Bloody Mary Recipe
Total Time: Overnight
Yield: 6 servings
- 24 ounces tomato juice
- 6 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire
- 12 dashes Tabasco
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon celery salt, plus more for serving
- ½ teaspoon celery seed
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons olive brine (from a jar of green olives)
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 celery stalks, trimmed
- 2 limes, sliced into 12 wedges
- 18 green olives
- 12 ounces vodka
- In a quart-sized container, add tomato juice, horseradish, Worcestershire, Tabasco, salt, celery salt, celery seed, lemon juice, olive brine, and black pepper. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Pour some celery salt onto a small plate. Rub the juicy side of a lime wedge along the lip of a tall glass. Roll the outer edge of the glass in celery salt until fully coated.
- Fill with ice, add 2 ounces of vodka and 4 ounces of Bloody Mary mix. Garnish with a celery stalk, 3 olives, and lime wedges. Repeat!