This Pizza Dip Lets You Throw a New Kind of Pizza Party
Single-Serve Rice Krispies Treat Recipe
Total Time: 2 minutes
Yield: 1 serving
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- ⅔ cup marshmallows
- 1 cup Rice Krispies cereal
- Microwave butter and marshmallows in a glass bowl or mug for 30 seconds. The marshmallows will start puffing up, so keep an eye on them so they don’t flow over the edge of the bowl.
- Stir melted butter and marshmallows together until smooth. Mix in cereal until well blended.
- Eat it warm immediately or mold it into a square and let it cool.