Make the Ultimate Cheese-Stuffed Meatball of Your Spaghetti Dreams
0815 BBQ knows cheese is better than no cheese, especially when it comes to meatballs. Fire up the grill, grab some beef and stuff that ball of meat with cheese. Any kind will do but a super melty variety -- like Cheddar, raclette, or Monterey Jack -- is your best bet. Then cover it in BBQ rub, and follow that with BBQ sauce for the ultimate cheese-stuffed spaghetti toppers.
The Ultimate Stuffed Meatball
- 28 oz ground beef
- 9 oz of grated cheese
- 10 tbsp BBQ rub
- 8 tbsp BBQ sauce
- Form half of a meatball and add cheese as stuffing
- Add more ground beef and form it into a whole meatball
- Cover completely in BBQ rub
- Smoke for 2 hours at 260 degrees
- After an hour and a half, glaze with BBQ sauce
- Finish grilling for approx. 30 min
Sign up here for our daily Thrillist email, and get your fix of the best in food/drink/fun.