Stay Classy This Winter With a Spiced Pear Tom Collins
Cheesy Bacon Jalapeño Corn Dip
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 8 strips bacon
- 2 ears corn, roasted
- 2 jalapeños, sliced
- 1 cup cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Dash cayenne pepper
- ¼ cup fresh basil, chopped
- Parmesan cheese, grated, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a medium-sized cast iron skillet, cook the bacon over medium heat until semi-crispy. Remove from heat and set on a paper towel-lined plate to drain any excess oil. Drain off all but 1 teaspoon of the remaining grease in the skillet (you'll use it later to grease the pan and add more bacon flavor to the dip).
- Chop the bacon into crumbles.
- In the same skillet, combine the roasted corn (cut from the cob), sliced jalapeños, cream cheese, salt, cayenne pepper, half of the mozzarella, half of the bacon, and half of the basil. Create a second layer with the remaining bacon, basil, mozzarella, and Parmesan cheese to taste.
- Place in the oven and bake for approximately 20 minutes. Serve with the tortilla chips of your choice on the side.