Drink This Winter Bourbon Smash and Conquer Cold Weather Forever
Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Bombs
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 ¼ cups plain flour
- Pinch of salt
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons milk
- ¾ cup dark brown soft sugar
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup Nutella
- ⅓ cup peanut butter
- 1 cup dark chocolate, melted and cooled
- White chocolate chips, to garnish
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine flour, salt, butter, sugar, milk, and vanilla extract. Stir thoroughly until the mixture firms into a thick dough. Add chocolate chips and stir until evenly folded in.
- Take a handful of the dough, roll it into a ball, and flatten it into a medium-sized patty. Spread a teaspoon of Nutella and peanut butter in the center, and carefully crimp the dough into a sphere, securely encasing the fillings. Repeat until all of the dough is gone.
- Place the cookie dough bombs on a tray and freeze for 20 minutes.
- Remove the cookie dough bombs from the freezer. Using a fork, dip each into a bowl of melted and cooled dark chocolate, evenly coating every bomb. Place them on a parchment paper-lined tray, and sprinkle with the toppings of your choice (we recommend white chocolate crumbles). Place the tray in the freezer again to let chill for approximately 5 minutes or until the exterior of each bomb has hardened into a shell.