Indulge Your Tastebuds With These Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Bombs
What's better than Nutella, cookie dough, and peanut butter? A tiny ball of decadent joy that combines them all in one creamy bite. Twisted's peanut butter cookie dough bombs are the perfect marriage of texture and taste, easy to make, and guaranteed to satisfy your sweet tooth. They're great as a crowd-pleasing snack for your next get together -- that is, of course, if you're willing to share (we probably wouldn't be, to be honest).
Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Bombs
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 ¼ cups plain flour
- Pinch of salt
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons milk
- ¾ cup dark brown soft sugar
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup Nutella
- ⅓ cup peanut butter
- 1 cup dark chocolate, melted and cooled
- White chocolate chips, to garnish
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine flour, salt, butter, sugar, milk, and vanilla extract. Stir thoroughly until the mixture firms into a thick dough. Add chocolate chips and stir until evenly folded in.
- Take a handful of the dough, roll it into a ball, and flatten it into a medium-sized patty. Spread a teaspoon of Nutella and peanut butter in the center, and carefully crimp the dough into a sphere, securely encasing the fillings. Repeat until all of the dough is gone.
- Place the cookie dough bombs on a tray and freeze for 20 minutes.
- Remove the cookie dough bombs from the freezer. Using a fork, dip each into a bowl of melted and cooled dark chocolate, evenly coating every bomb. Place them on a parchment paper-lined tray, and sprinkle with the toppings of your choice (we recommend white chocolate crumbles). Place the tray in the freezer again to let chill for approximately 5 minutes or until the exterior of each bomb has hardened into a shell.