Whiskey Enthusiasts, This Bourbon Apple Crush Is the Winter Cocktail You've Been Waiting For
Tropical Fruit Punch Recipe
Total Time: 4 hours chill time
Yield: 10 quarts (40 cups)
- 1 pineapple, peeled, cored, and cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 4 oranges, sliced into small wedges
- 1 stalk lemongrass, thinly sliced
- 2 liters silver tequila
- 1 liter reposado tequila
- 3 quarts unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 ½ quarts fresh orange juice
- 1 cup fresh pink grapefruit juice
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 8 mangos, peeled, cored, and cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 8 apricots, peeled, cored, and cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 6 limes, quartered
- 3 lemons, sliced
- 3 small ruby grapefruits, cut into small wedges
- 2 star fruits sliced into star shapes
- 2 liters grapefruit soda
- Place pineapple, oranges, and lemongrass in a 12-quart glass punch bowl or container. Add tequilas and juices; refrigerate overnight or at least 2 hours.
- Add mangos, apricots, limes, lemons, grapefruits, and star fruits; chill for 2 more hours.
- Top it off with grapefruit soda just before serving.