Halloween Candy Bark Recipe
Total Time: 1 hour (5 minutes hands on)
Yield: about 1lb
- 1lb semisweet chocolate, melted
- 1 cup Halloween candy, chopped
- 3oz white chocolate, melted
- Line a small baking sheet or cake pan with aluminum foil.
Pour melted chocolate into the pan and use a rubber spatula to spread it even. Sprinkle chopped candies over the chocolate and refrigerate until firm, at least 1 hour.
- Remove the pan from the fridge and drizzle white chocolate on top. Once it hardens, break the chocolate slab into pieces with a rolling pin, hammer, or heavy knife.
Sign up here for our daily Thrillist email, and get your fix of the best in food/drink/fun.