These Mac & Cheese Nachos Just Won the Comfort Food Game
Vodka-Soaked Gummy Pokeballs
- Red and white gummy rings
- Purple gummy candy
- White fondant
- Circular molds
- Start by cutting the red and white gummy rings in half.
- Place the red candy rings in a pan, pour in about 2 oz of vodka, and let the candy start to melt (don't let it boil).
- Repeat with the white candy rings.
- Lightly grease the molds so the candy will be easier to take out.
- Once the candy is melted, immediately pour it into the molds about 80% of the way. Chill them in the fridge.
- Once the red and white candy have settled, melt down the purple candy and pour it on top of the red and white halves. Place back in the fridge to chill.
- When everything is settled, flip the molds onto each other to create a pokeball. With the molds together, place them back into the fridge to fully cool together.
- Roll out a paper thin piece of white fondant and, with a straw, make little circles. Place them in the center of your pokeball and enjoy!