Spinach and Artichoke Dip Pizza, the Ultimate Party Appetizer
Waffle Pizza Fries
- 1 pound waffle fries, previously frozen
- 1-2 cups marinara sauce
- 7-8 slices fresh mozzarella
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 10-12 slices pepperoni
- Basil chiffonade, to finish
- Red pepper flakes, to garnish
- Spread the fries out across an oiled baking sheet or baking mat. Evenly sprinkle with Italian seasoning, and bake per the instructions on the package or until golden brown and slightly crispy.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Place the cooked fries in a greased, round baking tin. Build the “pizza” by layering the marinara sauce, mozzarella cheese, and pepperoni.
- Set the pizza in the oven to bake for 5-7 minutes, or until the cheese is slightly melted and golden brown.
- Remove the pizza from the oven. Top with basil chiffonade and red pepper flakes as desired, and serve.