Stay Classy This Winter With a Spiced Pear Tom Collins
Watermelon Bloody Mary
- Watermelon cut into chunks, rind removed
- 12 oz tomato juice
- 13 dashes Tabasco
- 7.5g Worcestershire Sauce
- 7.5g celery salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 10 oz vodka
- Ice and celery stalks for serving
- Cut up and blend the watermelon, then pass the blend through a sieve until you have about 25 oz of watermelon juice.
- Stir watermelon juice, tomato juice, tabasco, Worcestershire Sauce and celery salt together and season with pepper. Then stir in vodka. Then serve with ice and celery.