These Onion Rings Are Stuffed With Cheeseburgers
Watermelon Gin Fizz
- 2 young coconuts, halved, coconut water reserved
- 3 oz gin
- 1 cup diced watermelon
- Juice from 1/2 lime
- 4 large mint leaves
- Club soda or seltzer
- Blueberries, to garnish
- Watermelon chunks, to garnish
- Blackberries, to garnish
- Remove the top husk from your young coconut with a sharp knife, exposing the brown shell underneath and scraping away the diameter you’d like for your drink’s opening. Once the husk is scraped off the top, use the blunt corner of the base of your knife’s blade to begin cracking open the coconut. The top of the coconut shell should break off in a perfect circle. Repeat for second coconut.
- Pour out the coconut water and reserve for the cocktail.
- Divide watermelon pieces evenly between the two coconuts.
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine coconut water, gin, lime juice, and mint leaves and shake vigorously.
- Pour into the coconut halves over the watermelon and top off with seltzer.
- Garnish with lime wedges, mint leaves, and fruit skewers.