The Definitive Eggnog Recipe You Need for the Holidays
Winter Whiskey Fizz
Yield: 1 cocktail
- 1½ tablespoons cider honey syrup
- ½ cup honey
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 cup orange juice
- 3 large sprigs rosemary
- 1 ounce sparkling wine (such as Champagne or prosecco)
- ½ sprig of rosemary, to garnish
- To make the cider honey: in a small saucepan over medium heat, whisk the honey, ginger, cinnamon, cloves, and orange juice together until it starts to bubble. Remove from heat and let cool.
- To make the cocktail: in a pitcher or serving vessel, combine the honey syrup and whiskey together. Pour over ice, add prosecco to top off the glass and garnish with a ½ sprig of rosemary.