More Like This
New Jersey Sliders
- 1 package Schweid & Sons Sliders
- 1 large onion, sliced thin
- 1 package white squishy burger buns (no more than 3” across)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- American cheese
- Dill pickle slices (optional)
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- On a stove-top, pre-heat a skillet over medium heat with oil (on a grill, use a camp griddle) about 5 minutes.
- Add thinly slices onions to skillet and cook until onions are golden-brown on one side. Give the onions a quick stir, releasing them from the skillet.
- Place Schweid & Sons sliders on top of the onions. Using the back of a spatula gently spread the patties out to about 3 inches in diameter.
- Season the burgers lightly with salt & pepper. Cook until brown on one side, approximately 3 minutes.
- Flip once, placing a slice of cheese immediately on the patty as well as the bottom of the bun, upside down.
- Place the tops of the buns cut side down, on top of the bottom buns so they steam from the cooking of the ground beef and onions.
- Once other side is brown, remove and serve. Pickle slices are optional.