Prosciutto- and Provolone-Stuffed Flank Steak Is a Meat and Cheese Masterpiece
Giants Garlic Fries Recipe
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 10 cups
- 2 quarts vegetable oil
- 2 pounds frozen French fries (⅜-inch cut with some skin on)
- ⅔ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh garlic or water-packed garlic in the jar
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- Heat oil to 375℉ in a deep fryer or heavy-bottomed pot fitted with an oil thermometer. Fry frozen fries until brown (beyond golden), about 15 minutes. You want to overcook them slightly so the garlic sauce soaks in without making them soggy.
- Combine olive oil and garlic in a lidded jar and shake to thoroughly combine, or whisk together in a small bowl; set aside.
- Drain fries and dump them into a large bowl. Pour garlic oil onto the fries, coating them evenly. Add parsley, salt, and pepper; toss to coat.
- Eat them hot.