Ten Reasons You Should Buy Mom Tickets to WICKED for Mother's Day:
1. Through May 30th, you can save up to 50% off tickets with the online code 10WEST.
2. There is absolutely no requirement that you tell Mom about this discount.
3. Not only has WICKED won Tonys™ and a Grammy™, Entertainment Weekly called it "The Best Musical of the Decade!" -- in other words, unless Mom only enjoys miserable Danish films involving failed marriages and talking foxes, this is a can't-miss gift.
4. WICKED closes September 5th. If Mom misses it, she'll take out her frustration on Dad. So, he'll owe you too.
5. She carried you for 9 months. A card in no way compensates for the burden you caused her -- but snag her a seat at this brilliant re-imagination of L. Frank Baum's classic tale, and you can pretty much call things even.
6. If you go with her and end up enjoying yourself, she won't tell anyone. Except every girlfriend you ever bring over, but that'll only make you more endearing. In fact, if Mom doesn't voluntarily bring up the subject, drop some hints 'til she catches on.
7. The musical is back.
8. Sexy is also back, but that's not a gift you should give Mom. So, go with the musical.
9. Once mom sees that the Wicked Witch of the West wasn't actually a bad person, she'll give a fair chance to any girl you bring over. Even if her name is Kandi.
10. Through May 30th, you can save up to 50% off tickets with the online code 10WEST.
So there you have it: a brilliant opportunity to make Mom eternally grateful, for up to 50% off, a combination so magical, it'll be The Mother's Day of the Decade! Seriously. With the "!". Do it.
Get your tickets right here with the discount code 10WEST
*Tickets subject to availability. Convenience fees apply. Offer available through internet at shnsf.com, ticketmaster.com and Ticketmaster Charge-By-Phone. Tickets may also be purchased with special offer code in person, without convenience fees, at the Orpheum Theatre Box Office (1192 Market at 8th, Mon 10am - 6pm; Tues - Sat 10am - 8:30pm, Sunday 11am - 6pm). NOT available at Ticketmaster Ticket Centers. Offer does not apply to previously purchased tickets. Restrictions may apply. No refunds, cancellations or exchanges.