Fantasy football drafts can go both ways: sometimes you lock down a player certain to amass big points every week, sometimes you're stuck with a guy whose most thrilling performance last year involved doing the Cha Cha. Either way, make sure you hold your draft in championship style: enter to win a slot for your league in the Thrillist Ultimate Draft Suite, brought to you by Yahoo! and mike's hard lemonade®.
On September 1st & 2nd, Thrillist will host a next-level fantasy extravaganza at the Union Square luxury hot-spot Hotel Adagio, where leagues can conduct their drafts surrounded by more luxurious amenities than the actual draft has -- plus, you don't have to stare at players agonizing as they slide into the 7th Round. Here's a preview of the Stuff You'll Get:
• Drafting via Yahoo!'s stratospherically high-tech fantasy football game, plus advice guides courtesy of Yahoo!
• A ready-to-serve mike's hard lemonade® stand
• Cheerleader waitresses serving rousing cheers + refreshing beverages
• Hot Shaves in between picks, courtesy of King of Shaves
• Enough tailgating grub to feed a horde of nose tackles so big they're only good for 20 snaps a game
• Old-school inspirational gridiron videos involving lots of slow-motion, deep voices, and pulse-pounding musical scores
• End-of-season trophies for league winners, and losers
• Yahoo! Fantasy Football Experts on hand to answer drafting questions in non-condescending tone
• A commissioner's podium to say things like "And with the 5th pick, Right Said Spread selects..." with authority
• So much other stuff it won't even fit on the internet
Winning leagues will be chosen randomly, but feel free to believe it was because of the cleverness and originality of your name (here's to you, The Orton's Fishermen). For your shot, just enter at our sweepstakes page-- tell your friends to enter too and, if you win, there's no telling how many points you'll amass.