Heat fans may already be familiar Sara Jay and Angelina Castro: two girls who star in films with punny names that are not for children, and who've decided to display their superfandom by taking their talents to
- You have to "get tested at your expense" beforehand and bring proof, because these girls quite understandably only like giving out free BJ Armstrong bobbleheads to people who score 4 or higher on their AP exams.
- Just to make this whole thing much more normal, you're allowed to wear a mask to conceal your identity.
- Some nurse who is a dude may check you out for "hygiene" at some point.
- Absolutely no pictures or video! Except for the ones they're totally allowed to take of you while you wear your awesome Chewbacca mask.
- You get to cut the whole line if you show up in an "I Love Sara Jay" or "Once You Go Hispanic Don’t Panic" t-shirt, which definitely makes sense, just like this entire, very sane undertaking.
Sex & Dating