1. What makes you happy?
2. Do you want children?
3. What is your financial situation? How much student loan debt do you have?
4. Where do you see yourself in 10 years? What are your long-term goals?
5. Do you have a close relationship with your parents?
6. How is your credit?
7. Are you a Republican or Democrat? Or neither?!
8. Where do you want to live: a city, suburb, or the country?
9. How many really close friends do you have?
10. Are you a dog person, cat person, or neither?
11. Do you know how to cook?
12. Do you know how to order stuff off of Seamless?
13. What's the most violent thing you've ever done?
14. Have you ever cheated?
15. Do you prefer socializing or staying in?
16. What is your family's history with disease?
17. Do you know what mold remover is?
18. How do you want to raise your kids?
19. How much money do you need to be truly content?
20. Would you be willing to seek couples therapy if we ever needed it?
21. What is the worst thing you have ever done?
22. What do you love to do most in the world?
23. What are your feelings on divorce?
24. Do you want a prenup?
25. Do you shop at T.J.Maxx?
26. How do you like your meat cooked? Seriously, I need to know.
27. Do you promise to stay with me even if things get really bad? If one of us gets sick or becomes disabled, will you be there?
28. Have you ever been convicted of a felony?
29. Do you have a savings account?
30. How do you feel about the missionary position?
31. Would you ever use my toothbrush without asking me?
32. How do you feel about having breakfast food for dinner?
33. How do you regard the gym on your list of important shit you need to do?
34. Have you ever filed your own taxes before?
35. Do you still call your mom for advice on the underwear you're purchasing?
36. Have you ever owned anything retailed at more than $500?
37. Do you put ketchup on your steak?!
Romance is kick-ass. But there are I's to dot and T's to cross before taking the plunge into matrimony. Don't take the decision lightly, or you might wind up in your parents' basement, unable to afford an apartment because your wife has a 478 FICO score.