Monday Deals: Rugged Bags, Marshall Bluetooth Speakers, Hats, Mugs, and More
A selection of the best gadgets, gear, home goods, and more on sale across the web.
Let's kick off the week with some piping hot deals. We've got a great Filson bag for $94 (57% off), a Marshall Kilburn II Bluetooth speaker for $200 ($100 off), a set of temperature controlled mugs for $99 (normally $200), an AeroGarden that's 47% off, and much more.
Filson's rugged twill tote bag -- with zipper -- is now just $94.90 (normally $220)
If you're going to invest in a tote, at least invest in a tote that comes with a lifetime guarantee from a company that prides itself on quality and durability. This one's "made from water-repellent, abrasion-resistant twill" so weather won't be an issue. Plus, it sure is handsome.
Get yours at Filson
The Marshall Kilburn II Portable Bluetooth Speaker is $100 off, now just $200
This speaker slaps. It's got deep base, clear mids & highs, and will honestly get louder than you'd ever need it to go. Plus it'll play for 20+ hours on a single charge and is equipped with a handle -- so bring it wherever and get the party started.
Grab it from Amazon
Other notable deals of the day
- Ember's 10oz temperature controlled mugs (a set of 2) are just $99 [Get them at Best Buy]
- The Aerogrow AeroGarden Harvest 360 is now only $80 (normally $150). Super easy to set up and grow a mini-garden in. [Get it on Woot]
- The Apple Watch Series 3 is 15% off at just $169 [Get it on Amazon]
- Grab an affordable hiking/outdoor hat while supplies last [Check out the sale at EMS]
- These Sony Wireless noise-cancelling earbuds are down to $98 (normally $180) [Get them on Amazon]