Tuesday Deals: A Bluetooth from Marshall, Cookware, Activewear, Hiking Gear, and More
A selection of the best gadgets, gear, home goods, and more on sale across the web.
Hey there, sale scouts. This Tuesday, we're seeing deals on some great stuff. There's a Marshall Bluetooth up for grabs for $130, a set of All-Clad skillets for $130, Backcountry's Summer Solstice sale (up to 40% off), and so much more.
Grab the Marshall Stockwell II Portable Bluetooth Speaker for the low low price of $130
I'd wager this summer is going to be spent by pools, in parks, and at beaches. And if my predictions are correct, a solid Bluetooth will be a requisite addition to any beach bag. As such, Marshall is known for their amazing amps, so you know this speaker will be nothing short of fantastic. Plus, it'll play for 20+ hours and is $70 off right now.
Grab yours now from Best Buy and set the vibe
Filson is having a great sale on a TON of things like bags, watches, shirts, hats, and more
It's Filson's Summer Sale which means you'll find great deals on, well, winter gear. And hey, now is the time to buy when you can save up to 50% on it. Aside from coats and jackets, you'll also find shirts, hats, bags, and this totally sick waterfowl bandana.
Hit Filson right now for the whole sale
Other notable deals of the day
- All-Clad has a bundle of skillets -- 8", 10", and 12" -- for $130 [Grab them from Sur la Table]
- It's Backcountry's Summer Solstice Sale, so you can gear up on a ton of quality hiking gear and activewear for up to 40% off [Shop the sale at Backcountry]
- The Arlo Pro 2 wireless home security system is now just $600 (usually $950) [Grab it from Amazon]
- Score 47% off a bidet (which you should definitely do) when you get the Bio Bidet for $31.50 [Get it on Amazon]
- Save up to 30% on Champion Life Streetwear while supplies/sizes last [Shop the sale on Amazon]