Monday Deals: Mid-Century Bar Carts, a Huge Sale on Watches, and Much More
Welcome back to the week, everyone. This Monday, we're showcasing deals on a beautiful walnut bar cart, a whole lot of Timex watches, a white noise machine, a JBL Bluetooth speaker, and much more.
Organize your booze when you save 30% on this mid century bar cart from World Market
Normally priced at $200, this walnut bar cart is now $140. It's a great size and comes equipped with four locking caster wheels -- which will make it very easy to turn any room in your house into a veritable bar in no time.
Get it on World Market
The JBL Pulse 4 Bluetooth speaker is now down to $200
Keep that party vibe going when you add music to your roving bar cart. There are a lot to choose from, but JBL makes one of the best. The Pulse 4 will give you up to 12 hours of playback on a charge and can pair with other JBL Pulses to create a veritable club in your living room.
Grab yours on Amazon
Other notable deals of the day:
- A bespoke leather caddy for chargers, cords, and adaptors is on sale for $47. If you travel a lot, you know you need one of these. [Get it on Amazon]
- Patagonia's famous duffel is still on sale in all colors and sizes. Grab one before they're gone. [Get it at Backcountry]
- Timex is having a huge sale on watches. The Weekender is a personal favorite. [Get one from Timex]
- Anker's got a desktop charger that juice up all your devices in no time for $32 [Grab it on Amazon]
- This refurbished white noise machine is now just $19.99. Perfect for studying, working, yoga, or just drowning out your neighbors blasting their new JBL Pulse. [Get yours at Woot]
- Here's an Avalon humidifier with a built in diffuser is just $16, down from $40 [Get it at Woot]