Monday Deals: Mid-Century Bar Carts, a Huge Sale on Watches, and Much More
We independently source all of the awesome products and experiences that we feature on Thrillist. If you buy or book from the links on our site, we may receive an affiliate commission — which in turn supports our work.
Welcome back to the week, everyone. This Monday, we're showcasing deals on a beautiful walnut bar cart, a whole lot of Timex watches, a white noise machine, a JBL Bluetooth speaker, and much more.
Organize your booze when you save 30% on this mid century bar cart from World MarketNormally priced at $200, this walnut bar cart is now $140. It's a great size and comes equipped with four locking caster wheels -- which will make it very easy to turn any room in your house into a veritable bar in no time.
Get it on World Market
The JBL Pulse 4 Bluetooth speaker is now down to $200Keep that party vibe going when you add music to your roving bar cart. There are a lot to choose from, but JBL makes one of the best. The Pulse 4 will give you up to 12 hours of playback on a charge and can pair with other JBL Pulses to create a veritable club in your living room.
Grab yours on Amazon
Other notable deals of the day:
- A bespoke leather caddy for chargers, cords, and adaptors is on sale for $47. If you travel a lot, you know you need one of these. [Get it on Amazon]
- Patagonia's famous duffel is still on sale in all colors and sizes. Grab one before they're gone. [Get it at Backcountry]
- Timex is having a huge sale on watches. The Weekender is a personal favorite. [Get one from Timex]
- Anker's got a desktop charger that juice up all your devices in no time for $32 [Grab it on Amazon]
- This refurbished white noise machine is now just $19.99. Perfect for studying, working, yoga, or just drowning out your neighbors blasting their new JBL Pulse. [Get yours at Woot]
- Here's an Avalon humidifier with a built in diffuser is just $16, down from $40 [Get it at Woot]
Want to know more about our favorite products and services, and get great deals on cool stuff? Sign up for the weekly Thrillist DealMail.