L.L. Bean's Summer Sale Is Stocked With Affordable Tents & Beach Essentials
Right this way to budget-friendly sun tents, screen tents, backpack coolers, tote bags, and more.
No matter what season you're looking to get outdoors, L.L. Bean has earned a reputation over the last 100-plus years for making some of the most reliable, long-lasting gear to take with you, from jackets and boots, to fleeces and sleeping bags. And right now, they're offering up a huge selection of their more summer-friendly essentials for up to 50% off regular prices. So, if you're looking to stock up on budget-friendly beach-ready backpack coolers, tents, hiking boots, picnic shelters, and more to zhuzh up your warm weather activities, now's the time to act.
L.L. Bean's big summer sale is packed with everything from apparel, to footwear, outdoor equipment, travel and beach bags, and more for up to 50% off. And while there's too much up for grabs for us to mention it all here, we've pulled out some noteworthy finds in the mix.
- Get an extra large Adventure Duffel bag for $65 (regularly $80) -- [Get it here]
- Get a 6-person Northwoods Cabin Lodge tent for $249 (regularly $399) -- [Get it here]
- Get a Bigelow Easy-Pitch 6-person folding tent for $229 (regularly $299) -- [Get it here]
- Get a large insulated tote to keep drinks/snacks cold for $65 (regularly $79) -- [Get it here]
- Get a pair of women's 4-point Katahdin hiking sandals for $45 (regularly $59) -- [Get it here]
- Get an insulated backpack for $75 (regularly $89) -- [Get it here]
- Get a Bigelow easy-pitch folding screen house for $159 (regularly $199) -- [Get it here]
- Get a large "Rapid River Boat Bag" for $139 (regularly $169) -- [Get it here]
- Get a pair of men's suede Katahdin hiking shoes for $80 (regularly $99) -- [Get it here]