Grab At-Home Fitness Essentials From Puma for 30% Off
Now that most of us are intimately aware of just how extensive our collection of drawstring pants and worn-in sweatshirts are, you may be thinking it's time to invest in some fresh ultra-comfy clothes. Or, maybe, you're looking for new workout duds to make it feel like your at-home fitness sessions are actually taking place at a gym. Whatever the case may be, you'll be able to stock up on everything you're looking for without walloping your wallet thanks to Puma's latest sale, which has 30% off all regularly priced clothing, and an extra 20% off sale items.
Dubbed the "Stronger Together" sale, Puma's looking to hook you up with bargain-priced WFH and workout wardrobe staples like hoodies, sweatpants, shorts, t-shirts, leggings, and lots of other athleisure wear for 30% off, and slashing an extra 20% off items that are already on sale when you use code STRONGER at checkout. Also, for those looking to take up (safe, and socially distant) running or jogging, a huge selection of Puma footwear is also on sale. Take a minute to browse the sale for yourself, but here are some highlights we spotted.
- Women's classic logo leggings for $20 - [Get it]
- Men's essentials athletic shorts for $15 - [Get it]
- Women's essentials hoodies for $25 - [Get it]
- Men's essentials fleece hoodies for $25 - [Get it]
- Women's tailored sports leggings for $30 - [Get it]
- Big discounts on dozens of men's running shoes and trainers - [Get it]
- Big discounts on dozens of women's running shoes, trainers, and slip-ons - [Get it]