Just in time for spring, REI is swooping in and doling out discounts on a ton of great gear to get you set up for camping, hiking, running, and riding. The spring sale is covering gear from REI Outlet and clearance -- the latter of which is also offering an extra 25% off at checkout. So get after it and load up on trusted brands like Patagonia, North Face, Mountain Hardware, and Columbia. And by the way, the extra 25% off ends March 9th, so get 'em while you can.
Our favorite deals:
- This men's Patagonia Snowshot 3-in-1 jacket, on sale for 30% off at $278.93 [Get it here]
- A two-person, three season tent from Big Agnes that's roomie enough to change in yet small enough to backpack with. Grab yours for $336.93 [Get it here]
- A wool Pendleton blanket/robe that you'll have for decades and is perfect for cozying up by the fire is 25% off for $200 [Get it here]
- An entire ENO hammock setup (rain tarp, bug net, straps, two steel carabiners, and 4 aluminum stakes) that can replace your tent and fit inside of a tote bag is being offered up at $165. I have an ENO hammock, and they're built to last. [Get it here]
- This comfy North Face 52 pack which is spacious enough for carrying your day hiking gear yet effective and versatile enough to take on the Appalachian Trail. On sale for $175. [Get it here]
- A super comfortable reclining camp chair -- read: perfect for stargazing -- that can fit in your backpack is on sale for $99 (33% off) [Get it here]
- These super light Altra Timp trail-running shoes -- that are also excellent for long day hikes -- are on sale for $89 (30% off) [Get it here]
- How about a nice set of women's GORE-TEX Salomon hiking boots for 50% off? They're on sale for $104. [Get it here]
- These Mountain Hardware gloves -- for work, skiing, or snowboarding -- are 50% off at $64. [Get it here]
Check out the full REI clearance sale, right here.