Upgrade Your WFH Digs With up to 50% Off Urban Outfitters Home Goods
For a lot of us, spending so much time at home has forced us to come to terms with a lot of things we've never considered before. Like, say, that the living spaces that have grown oh-so-familiar in recent weeks could use a bit of an upgrade. If that's something you've been thinking to yourself, the good news is right now's a great time to pull the trigger on some fresh furniture and new decor because Urban Outfitters just kicked off a big one-day-only sale featuring discounts of up to 50% on a bunch of home goods.
Whether you're in the market for better living room seating options, a new desk, storage setups, bedding, wall art, pillows, rugs, curtains, or anything in between, the sale is stocked with a selection of great (and affordable) boho-chic and modern offerings. You'll want to peruse at your leisure to see what catches your eye, but we've pulled out a few of our favorite items in the mix.
- $50 off this mid-century modern credenza - [Get it]
- $30 off this sleek and simple wooden coffee table - [Get it]
- $100 off this minimalist, industrial platform bed - [Get it]
- $230 off this mirrored storage cabinet - [Get it]
- $30 off this minimalist metal tubing desk - [Get it]
- $150 off this cushioned faux velvet modern sofa - [Get it]
- $200 off this luxe Camila velvet sofa - [Get it]