Until he discovered Twitter and started making a new mistake approximately every three minutes, Jose Canseco's career was defined by one gigantic blunder (no, not the steroids) -- and thanks to Heritage Auctions on Maple, you've got 'til May 3rd to bid on that historic 1993 gaffe. That is correct: the actual hat America's favorite twin brother of a boxer wore while heading an Indians deep fly outta the park is up for grabs. And it's autographed! Here are just a few of the many, many occasions you'd want to wear it on:
- You've got that 2:30 feeling, but instead of hitting the wall, you want to go over it.
- You've got a scalp disease that needs topical steroid treatment.
- You're on an awkward date, and you're hoping to turn a sure out into a home run.
- Several months after that date you're at a paternity hearing -- four base error!
- Roger Pavlik stole your Roger Pavlik hat.
- You're avidly reading @JoseCanseco but don't feel like you're in his head enough to really understand the truth he's urging you to stand and fight for. Boom: Canseco Hat.
- If your other hats get worn out, it's always humorous to put Canseco in the rotation.
- When you need someplace better than your glovebox to store your handgun.
- When you just want to look dope.
Transform Yourself Into a Fashion Icon with These Medieval Accessories