The men's shop becomes a man
If you loved NoLo men's outfitter Martin Patrick 3 before, you'll really love the massively made-over second coming. And if you didn't love it... umm... sick cargo pants, man!MP3 just ripped apart their storefront to create a more sectioned-off, department store feel, which you'll feel thanks to:
- An additional 2000sqft of shopping space, so basically racks on racks on racks.
- A new, signature line of home furnishings they're calling “The Private Collection”, not to be confused with the store of NSFW photos on Andy Dick's hard-drive.
- An upscale "Black Room" that carries new brands like Todd Synder, WRK, Plectrum by Ben Sherman, and Rag and Bone, the preferred brand of elegant zombies everywhere.
- A face-lifted grooming/apothecary section, now complete with its own barbershop chair.
- A woodsy space dedicated to hand-crafted, "Americana-style" brands and products called the "Warehouse Room" -- despite the presence of cargo bays, cargo pants are still discouraged.