The McRib is one of McDonald's most popular seasonal items, and even controversy about what it looks like pre-cooked didn't stop
at least four millions of Americans taking to the Internet to say funny, horrible, worthless, ridiculous things about it -- often all in the same tweet. We picked out the most interesting 10 tweets about the McRib for your perusal:
10. They did their homework.
Tackle 7 Pounds of Seafood in One Sandwich
9. They thought ALL meat was murder.
8. They saw what cannot be unseen.
7. They exposed McDonald's darkest secret.
5. They prepared for its arrival.
4. They were through with it already.
3. They want you to listen very closely to what they're saying.
2. They take the good news with the bad news.
1. They preferred a competitor's offering.