HearseCon Is the Biggest Hearse Event of the Year
1. Hotel OkuraFerdinand Bolstraat 333, Amsterdam
2. Qbic HotelMathijs Vermeulenpad 1, Amsterdam
3. Conservatorium HotelVan Baerlestraat 27, Amsterdam
4. St. Christopher's at The WinstonWarmoesstraat 129, Amsterdam
5. Breitner HouseOosterpark 87-88, Amsterdam
6. Lloyd HotelOostelijke Handelskade 34, Amsterdam
7. The ExchangeDamrak 50, Amsterdam
This five-star lux hotel features a two-Michelin-star French resto, while residing on the banks of the Amstel Canal, in a primo location near the entertainment, cultural, and business hubs of the city.
Located in the World Trade Center, this budget-friendly hotel offers cozy and stylish quarters, and self-serve stations stocked w/ grub from caterers and local bakeries.
This beautiful five-star hotel offers modern, yet classically styled rooms, an acclaimed restaurant and bar, as well as a spa, shopping arcade, and a cigar shop with a massive walk-in humidor. Guests have the option of enjoying their drinks in the lively Tunes Bar or the intimate -- and beautiful -- Brasserie & Lounge
Best known as "The Winston", this part hotel, part hostel offers private rooms like most hotels, but you can also save a few bucks by bunking in a dorm with others.
Breitner House is an elegant boutique hotel in the center of Amsterdam and is made up of a pair of suites in the home of two residents who provide one of the most intimate and unique hotel experiences in the city.
The Lloyd Hotel offers rooms ranging from 1-star to 5-stars (based on room size), plus while you stay you can check out the hotel's regular line-up of music, art, and other cultural programs.