1. Hotel OkuraFerdinand Bolstraat 333, Amsterdam
2. Qbic HotelMathijs Vermeulenpad 1, Amsterdam
3. Conservatorium HotelVan Baerlestraat 27, Amsterdam
4. St. Christopher's at The WinstonWarmoesstraat 129, Amsterdam
5. Breitner HouseOosterpark 87-88, Amsterdam
6. Lloyd HotelOostelijke Handelskade 34, Amsterdam
7. The ExchangeDamrak 50, Amsterdam
This five-star lux hotel features a two-Michelin-star French resto, while residing on the banks of the Amstel Canal, in a primo location near the entertainment, cultural, and business hubs of the city.
Located in the World Trade Center, this budget-friendly hotel offers cozy and stylish quarters, and self-serve stations stocked w/ grub from caterers and local bakeries.
This beautiful five-star hotel offers modern, yet classically styled rooms, an acclaimed restaurant and bar, as well as a spa, shopping arcade, and a cigar shop with a massive walk-in humidor. Guests have the option of enjoying their drinks in the lively Tunes Bar or the intimate -- and beautiful -- Brasserie & Lounge
Best known as "The Winston", this part hotel, part hostel offers private rooms like most hotels, but you can also save a few bucks by bunking in a dorm with others.
Breitner House is an elegant boutique hotel in the center of Amsterdam and is made up of a pair of suites in the home of two residents who provide one of the most intimate and unique hotel experiences in the city.
The Lloyd Hotel offers rooms ranging from 1-star to 5-stars (based on room size), plus while you stay you can check out the hotel's regular line-up of music, art, and other cultural programs.