1. Raffaello Hotel201 East Delaware Place, Chicago
2. Talbott Hotel20 E. Delaware Place, Chicago
3. PUBLIC Chicago1301 North State Parkway, Chicago
4. Longman & Eagle2657 N. Kedzie Avenue, Chicago
5. The Drake140 East Walton Place, Chicago
6. theWit Hotel201 N. State Street, Chicago
7. Penthouse DuplexNorth State Street, Chicago
Recently renovated and centrally-located on Michigan Ave, Raffaello serves up 24-hour room service, full concierge services, and a next-lever rooftop speakeasy they call Drumbar.
Originally built in 1927, Talbott's a boutique Gold Coast relic on Delaware Place that juxtaposes antiquated decor with modern technology.
With 285 over-sized rooms in the heart of Gold Coast, Public offers everything from complimentary breakfast in bed, to grub from insanely famous chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten.
Best known for their ever-changing menu, farm-to-table freshness, and comprehensive collection of whiskeys, L&E is the quintessential restobartel (restaurant + bar + hotel) to stay at whilst visiting Chicago, but with only eight rooms to choose from, lodging is limited.
The Drake has endeavored to be one of the first urban resorts in the nation for almost a century... so please don't refer to it as the Drizzy.
For an energetic hotel situated amongst a lengthy lineup of historic Chicago landmarks, check out theWit.