Winter Starbucks Beverages Around The World
1. Century Plaza2025 Avenue of the Stars, Los Angeles
2. Farmer's Daughter115 S. Fairfax Ave, Los Angeles
3. SLS465 S. La Cienega Blvd, Los Angeles
4. Sportsmen's Lodge12825 Ventura Blvd, Los Angeles
5. The Grafton on Sunset8462 W Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles
6. The Penthouse at Huntley Hotel1111 Second Street, Santa Monica
7. The Standard LA8300 W Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles
Conveniently located minutes from LAX and boasting spectacular views from their private lanais, Century Plaza is a luxurious haven for those seeking plush amenities and modern comfort.
Suggestively straddling the border of Hollywood, West Hollywood, and Beverly Hills, Farmer's Daughter's mod-rustic accommodations are more reminiscent of a polished barnyard loft rather than a swank LA hotel.
The opulent SLS offers a rooftop pool and a culinary program headed up by chef José Andrés, all in the heart of Beverly Hills.
If you're looking to crash in LA for a few days, check out this quiet retreat nestled right on the edge of the San Fernando Valley, near to Studio City and the historic Trout Lakes.
A West Hollywood hotel with a heated saltwater pool and '50s-style decor that may or may not have been featured in the video for "Love Shack", Grafton offers a great alternative travel option for those fed up with traditional hotel experiences.
Lodged comfortably on the 18th floor of The Huntley Hotel, The Penthouse has views that span everything from the Pacific cliffs, to Malibu beach, to Hollywood's bright lights.
The Standard turned the old Superior Oil building into a downtown hotspot, with a rooftop pool bar, a biergarten, and a billiards/ping pong lounge where you can always have next... because everyone else is hanging out at the pool bar.