Make This Sushi Burrito at Home, Become a Snack Legend
1. Kyo Bar Japonais711 Côte de la Place d’Armes, Montreal
2. Restaurant Icône3435 boulevard Saint-Laurent, Montreal
3. La Petite Mangue300 Mont-Royal, Montreal
4. Joverse52 Saint Jacques, Montreal
5. Les Coudes Sur La Table2275 Sainte Catherine Est, Montreal
6. Flyjin417 Rue St-Pierre, Montreal
This slick Japanese izakaya offers over 25 varieties of sake and wine, an impressive sushi bar, and killer cocktails like the wasabi-infused Kyo Cesar or Sake Colada.
This gourmet resto from Chef Charles Pariseau -- of Le Local restaurant fame -- serves up local and seasonal French and Canadian dishes.
One of the best spots to snag Cambodian food in Montreal, this cozy nook packs an adventurous menu of traditional dishes like Amok (freshwater fish mixed w/ garlic, crushed peanuts, coconut milk and egg, all wrapped in banana leaves and steamed), Ginger Shrimp, and fried ice cream.
Metal and woodwork ornament this contemporary lounge, giving it an industrial artsy vibe. Community tables and sharable French fusion snacks so you'll mingle, weekly DJ shows so you'll dance, and a baller cocktail menu... so you'll do more of both.
This classy wine bar with upscale French cuisine is slightly pricey but is the perfect spot to take your lovely lady.