HearseCon Is the Biggest Hearse Event of the Year
1. Tapas Molecular Bar at Mandarin Oriental, TokyoMandarin Oriental , Tokyo
2. La Cuisine - Le Royal Monceau37 Avenue Hoche, Paris
3. ONE Restaurant/Lounge116 Yorkville Ave., Toronto
4. Restaurant Patrick Guilbaud21 Uppr Merrion St, Dublin
5. Whare Kea Lodge494 Mt Aspiring Road, Glendhu Bay
6. Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat’SaisonsBelmond Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons, Oxford
7. Empordà Hotel FigueresAv. Salvador Dalí, 170, Figueres
8. The Peninsula Hong KongSalisbury Road, Tsim Sha Tsui
9. Restaurante EmilianoRua Oscar Freire, 384, São Paulo
10. La PergolaVia Alberto Cadlolo, 101, Rome
This eight-seat restaurant at Tokyo's exclusive Mandarin Oriental hotel offers an intimate dining experience with a scientific twist. You'll feel like you're eating in a laboratory, except the food won't, unlike chemicals, kill you. And you'll need a reservation.
Replete with a classical French menu, award-winning pastries and wine, La Cuisine serves up some of the finest gourmet grub in Paris in a sleek, modern setting.
ONE Restaurant is known for the famous chef Mark McEwan, who heads up the Italian/French joint. Serious carnivores will love the “Canadian Prime Tomahawk Chop", the restaurant's specialty, 34-ounce ribeye steak.
Ireland's sole two-star Michelin-rated restaurant, Restaurant Patrick Guilbaud is known for its outlandish yet hearty offerings of traditional Irish fare like pigeon and smoked eel.
Whare Kea Lodge's restaurant serves up a delicious, artisanal menu with scenic views of Lake Wanaka and the Southern Alps. Highlights include the 72 hour beef shortrib, and smoked salmon and horseradish roulade.
Enjoy fresh, modern cuisine in a rustic English manor house setting at Le Manoir. Spearheaded by the notorious British chef Raymond Blanc, the hotel restaurant is known for growing most of its ingredients on site -- with vegetables and herbs planted in its extraordinary kitchen garden.
The menu at Hotel Emporda's El Motel offers much of the same dressed-up traditional Catalan cuisine its been dishing up since 1961, when it opened; its decor accordingly channels a vintage '60s vibe.
Atop the luxurious hotel's 28th floor, Felix serves exquisite fare such as a beef tenderloin in a stylish setting, with incredible views of the Hong Kong skyline.
This São Paolo restaurant, headed up by Chef Stefano Impera, dishes up gourmet Italian favorites like ossobuco with risoto.
At this three Michelin star establishment, you can expect to be served a delicious nine-course meal replete with seafood, pasta, and meat, which you'll wash down with one of their 60,000 bottles of wine.