Who came out on top?
Among large airports, the aforementioned Portland International was the repeat champ. Right behind it was Tampa International, Las Vegas, Orlando, and Miami. For medium-sized airports, Indianapolis, Buffalo, Fort Myers, Jacksonville, and Cincinnati were tops.
"Indianapolis is a great example of using a lot of natural light," Taylor said. "It's white with clear glass that lets you see out onto the airfield and the sky. You never feel confined there."
Here are the overall best in America:
1. Portland International (786)
2. Tampa International (775)
3. Las Vegas McCarran (759)
4. Orlando International (751)
5. Miami International (750)
6. San Diego International (748)
7. Salt Lake City International (747)
8. Washington Reagan (742)
9. Chicago Midway (741)
10. (TIE) Charlotte Douglas/Denver International (738)