Look, I don’t make the rules, I just report them, and if Hopper has decided you’re going somewhere warm, then it’s probably in your best interests to trust the process. Weighing in at a steep 38% discount each, we have Belize City and Cancun, both destinations just close enough to enough major American cities that you can conceivably swing them on a long weekend. Like President’s Day.
1. Belize City, Belize -- $572 (38%)
2. Cancun, Mexico - $330 (38%)
3. Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic -- $839 (32%)
4. Havana, Cuba -- $305 (31%)
5. Beijing, China -- $995 (29%)
6. Sao Paulo, Brazil -- $1,057 (28%)
7. Taipei, Taiwan -- $1,092 (28%)
8. San Pedro Sula, Honduras -- $642 (28%)
9. Hyderabad, India -- $1,681 (28%)
10. Milan, Italy -- $514 (28%)
Hopper’s price predictions continue to be around 95% accurate, so we are here to once again remind you that if you trust condoms, you may trust Hopper. I have been making this joke for some months now, and there may come a month when I tire of it but I don’t think it’ll be until at least, like, July.
To monitor your ideal flights, you can simply download the Hopper app, plug in the cities to which you’d like to go and the dates during which you’d like to go to them, then kick back and let the algorithms go to work -- you’ll get a notification when prices have dropped as low as they’re expected to go, i.e. when it is time to buy. May your seasonal depression be alleviated by a trip to the beach.
Sign up here for our daily Thrillist email and subscribe here for our YouTube channel to get your fix of the best in food/drink/fun.