Look, I don’t make the rules, I simply report them, and if Hopper decides you’re going somewhere warm then it’s probably in your best interests to trust the process. The best deal out of the bunch here is, uh, very obvious. A) To my recollection, a 67% price drop is the biggest we’ve seen in all the time we’ve been doing these monthly roundups, and B) February in Trinidad and Tobago means Carnival. All of which is to say that if you’ve ever wanted to visit this pair of Caribbean islands, now seems to be the time. Carnival 2020 runs in Port of Spain from February 24-25.
1 Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago -- $845 (67%)
2. Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic -- $335 (42%)
3. Reykjavik, Iceland -- $454 (37%)
4. Tokyo, Japan -- $560 (36%)
5. London, United Kingdom -- $394 (37%)
6. Oranjestad, Aruba -- $445 (35%)
7. Panama City, Panama -- $381 (33%)
8. Punta Cana, Dominican Republic -- $387 (32%)
9. Madrid, Spain -- $442 (32%)
10. Bali, Indonesia -- $638 (31%)
Hopper’s price predictions continue to be around 95% accurate, so we are here to once again remind you that if you trust condoms, you may trust Hopper. I have been making this joke for some months now, and there may come a month when I tire of it but I don’t think it’ll be until at least, like, July.
To monitor your ideal flights, you can simply download the Hopper app, plug in the cities to which you’d like to go and the dates during which you’d like to go to them, then kick back and let the algorithms go to work -- you’ll get a notification when prices have dropped as low as they’re expected to go, i.e. when it is time to buy. May your seasonal depression be alleviated by a trip to the beach.