1. Delhi, India -- $1,100 (42%)
2. Cartagena, Colombia -- $354 (35%)
3. Copenhagen, Denmark -- $516 (34%)
4. Morelia, Mexico -- $742 (33%)
5. Lisbon, Portugal -- $622 (32%)
6. Stockholm, Sweden -- $578 (31%)
7. Shanghai, China -- $1,026 (30%)
8. San Pedro Sula, Honduras -- $659 (29%)
9. Oranjestad, Aruba -- $418 (29%)
10. Moscow, Russia -- $1,020 (29%)
Much like your success as a Hollywood screenwriter none of this is guaranteed. It is, however, a helluva lot more likely since Hopper predicts this stuff at about 95% accuracy. If one of these destinations has inspired you, you can get alerts to when prices drop by downloading the Hopper app, typing in your desired dates and destinations, then waiting for the magic to happen. If you’ve got flexible travel dates and destinations, you can also go into Skyscanner, select the “cheapest month” and “search anywhere features” and they’ll find the best deals from your home airport. If your resolution is just to get better at researching and tracking flight deals, you can watch those prices yourself. It’s your year to be your best you. Not ours.
So cheer up, winter blues man. January is going to be the month where you set your grand plan for 2018 in motion, and finally get out and do all that stuff you always regret not doing in December. With the cheapest flights of the year at your disposal, there’s reason to get excited about January. And you can stop hoping Tom Brady gets injured.