On the international side, you can prolong the summer vibes and head to Bali ($655, down 22%), undoubtedly one of the most gorgeous places to visit in Southeast Asia. Or visit Amsterdam ($570, down 29%) and discover for yourself why Dutch people are such lovable assholes! And finally: It is now Northern Lights season (at least, now is the best time to see them), which means Reykjavik is a must ($367, down 21%). You probably knew this was a great time to go because all of your friends are going, or else they’ve been already. Don’t be the only friend who hasn’t been to Iceland.
1. Cancun, Mexico -- $300 (36% off)
2. Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic -- $413 (35%)
3. Frankfurt, Germany -- $688 (30%)
4. Amsterdam, Netherlands -- $570 (29%)
5. Mumbai, India -- $1,082 (26%)
6. Beijing, China -- $510 (25%)
7. Osaka, Japan -- $410 (24%)
8. Bali, Indonesia -- $655 (22%)
9. Dublin, Ireland -- $528 (21%)
10. Reykjavik, Iceland -- $367 (21%)
Hopper’s fare predictions are 95% accurate, so if you trust condoms you can certainly trust Hopper. To nab these prices you can download their app, plug in the destinations you’re interested in, and add your preferred dates. Then… that’s pretty much it. Hopper will send you notifications when prices for your ideal flight sink to their lowest, i.e., when the moment is just right for you to book. If that’s simply too easy and you don’t know what to do with all the extra time you now have on your hands, here are some other sites that’ll help you save money on flights.