France's Fête des Lumières Is a Light Festival Unlike Anything You've Ever Seen
1. Affinia Manhattan371 7th Ave, 31, New York
2. JW Marriott Tucson Starr Pass Resort & Spa3800 W Starr Pass Blvd, Tucson
3. W Retreat & Spa - Vieques IslandState Road 200 · KM 3.2 - HC-1 Box 9368, Vieques Island
4. Hotel Rex562 Sutter St, San Francisco
5. Magnolia Hotel Dallas1401 Commerce Street, Dallas
6. Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort & Spa136 East Thomas Place, Avon
The newly renovated Manhattan hotel features 618 well-appointed guest rooms, as well as a complimentary wine bar in the lobby.
This hotel's surrounded by peaceful desert landscapes, making it a great spot to unwind. The on-site spa doesn't hurt either.
Aside from being the very first W Retreat & Spa in North America, the Vieques location features two secluded beaches, a signature restaurant, and a full-service spa.
This boutique hotel located just outside of Union Square is charming and elegant with a fancy cocktail bar to boot. The Library Bar also offers traditional bar bites -- including a burger w/ fries -- with an upscale twist consisting of braised pork belly tacos and ahi tuna Nicoise salad. Be sure to enjoy your ginger mint margarita or Old Fashioned before The Library Bar closes (10pm on weekdays and 9pm on Sundays), and we'd suggest lingering for the live jazz that's hosted every Friday night.
This hotel has a huge red neon pegasus on the roof, so it'll be hard to miss when you're in town looking for a place to stay.