Proof That Iceland's Ring Road Is the World's Most Beautiful Road Trip
More Like This
1. Goldminer's Daughter Lodge10160 E Hwy 210, Alta
2. Peruvian Lodge10000 East Highway 210, Alta
3. Alta's Rustler Lodge10380 East Little Cottonwood Canyon Road, Alta
4. Aerie RestaurantThe Cliff Lodge, Level 10, Snowbird
5. Steak Pit9600 Little Cottonwood Canyon Rd., Snowbird
6. El Chanate9600 Little Cottonwood Canyon Rd., Snowbird
7. Tram ClubSnowbird Center, Level 1, Salt Lake City
8. Cliff Spa & SalonLittle Cottonwood Canyon Rd, Snowbird
9. The Cliff LodgeLittle Cottonwood Canyon, Snowbird
10. Alta Lodge10230 East State Highway 210, Alta
11. Wildflower LoungeIron Blosam Lodge, Snowbird
The rates at this ski-in/ski-out, 90-room lodge include a full breakfast and four-course dinner.
Established in 1948, this lodge is an oldie but a goodie. Soak your burning thighs in its heated outdoor pool, two hot tubs or relax in the sauna.
Gym, heated outdoor pool, Jacuzzi, spa, a rate that includes breakfast and dinner: you'll never want to go back home.
Perched atop Cliff Lodge, Aerie focuses on using local, seasonal and organic ingredients, and features more than 1,000 wines.
As the name suggests, the Steak Pit has a meat-heavy menu (though there are more than enough options for vegetarians and fish-lovers).
One tequila, two tequila, three tequila floor -- and the floor it most certainly will be once you've sampled their award-winning tequila menu.
There's no way to miss a game at this sports bar, which boasts 16 HD TVs and four big screens.
The Cliff Spa features 21 treatment rooms, 30 different spa services, a yoga studio, fitness center, rooftop pool, hot tub, solarium, and salon.
The flagship accommodation at Snowbird features a variety of options for dining and shopping, as well as an outdoor heated guest pool and hot tubs.
Opened in 1940 by the Denver & Rio Grande Railroad as Alta's first ski lodge, and operated by the Levitt family since 1959, a stay at this 57-room lodge is like taking a trip back in time.