12. Family with Young Kids
It's not their fault. But really, yeah, it's their fault. Hopefully kid-free sections are coming soon, but until that glorious day is bestowed upon us, do us all a solid and stop breastfeeding your three-year-old in the aisle.
11. Immune to the Rule About Turning Off Electronic Devices Guy
Congratulations, dude. You've managed to continue a phone call longer than any other flight attendant-fearing airline passenger in the history of air travel. Now if you could please turn that extreme sense of inadequacy off, that'd be wonderful.
10. Grunting and Sighing Person
It is impossible for this person to move without making some type of self-satisfied moan. Some people don't need to go to gyms... this person does.
9. Spread Out All Over the Plane Family For whatever reason, this gaggle didn't choose their seats when booking their flight. Now, with the help of one nice flight attendant, they're on a mission to reunite; a mission which is finally accomplished roughly ten minutes prior to descent.
8. Stinky Food Bringer On-er
Good thing the person who managed to find the one Mediterranean stall in the entire food court is sitting right next to you. Why is that lettuce piping hot and covered in pungent liquids? Who are you?!
7. Window Seat Tiny Bladder Guy Yes, being 30,000ft up in the air traveling at insane speeds can be dehydrating, but you've relieved yourself four times in the past 30 minutes. Stop taking the free water. You're fine.