The 'Game of Thrones' Pop-Up Bar Is Now Open in Washington, DC
1. Ithaa Underwater Restaurant, Alifu Dhaalu Atoll
2. Cabbages and Condoms10 Sukhumvit 12, Bangkok
3. Modern Toilet Restaurant2F No 7 Lane 50 Xining South Road, Taipei City, Taipei
4. Fortezza Medicea RestaurantVia de Castello, Volterra
5. Christon Cafe5-17-13 Shinjuku, Tokyo
6. Heart Attack Grill450 Fremont St, las vegas
7. Robot RestaurantB2F Shinjuku Robot Bldg, Tokyo
8. Disaster Café (by Karim), Lloret de Mar, Girona
9. Twin Stars DinerPyatnitska 5, Moscow
Known as the world's first underwater restaurant, Ithaa is located 5 meters beneath the water and offers spectacular views of the coral gardens that surround it. The cuisine is a fusion of Western and Maldivian dishes, and dinners are adults-only.
There's nothing odd about dining amid latex... right? Don't be put off by the questionable premise at Cabbages and Condoms. The food guarantees not to make you pregnant, plus there're condoms in lieu of post-dinner mints: dining at its very safest.
You'll sit on toilet seat-shaped chairs and eat out of toilet bowl-shaped crockery at this insanely popular eatery. But don't knock its premise until you've tried the food; customers keep coming back.
If you've ever wondered what it's like to be a prisoner, you might like Fortezza Medicea. A punishing resto set in a prison, Fortezza's waitstaff's made up of actual inmates. Just be grateful it's plastic cutlery only.
Dine under a crucifix at this bizarre Biblical-meets-gothic themed restaurant in Tokyo. Organ music plays in the background, and the menus are shaped like coffins. Nothing strange about that...
With a Ghostbusters-esque ambulance sitting out front announcing its presence, Heart Attack Grill has made the migration from its original home in Dallas all the way to Las Vegas, bringing with it busty waitresses dressed as nurses, and food so gut-busting you will soon be busty as well.
Less about the food and more about the production, your dining experience at Robot Restaurant will be heavy on the strobe lights and techno beats.
Dinner at Disaster Cafe is often interrupted by an earthquake. But don't worry, it's simulated -- just for fun.