Drink This Winter Bourbon Smash and Conquer Cold Weather Forever
1. BaseCamp Young Hostel BonnIn der Raste 1, Bonn
2. El Cosmico802 S. Highland Ave., Marfa
3. Hotel DanielLandstraßer Gürtel 5, Vienna
4. The Grand Daddy38 Long Street, Cape Town
5. Kate's Lazy Desert58380 Botkin Road, Landers
6. Shooting Star Drive-In2020 West Highway 12, Escalante
7. Belrepayre Airstream Retro Trailer ParkMirepoix, Midi-Pyrenees
8. The Shady Dell1 Old Douglas Rd, Bisbee
This indoor trailer park is anything but trashy: find 120 beds spread across 15 caravans, two night sleepers and two Airstreams and various other automobiles, each designed by renowned German set designer Marion Seul and ranging in theme from Drag Queen to Rockabilly to Big Ben. They're all housed in a warehouse formerly owned by Lancome. For $30-$175 a night, you can choose how lavish you'd like to get.
If Coachella had a lovechild with a trailer park, this'd be it: a super-cool “18-acre nomadic hotel and campground” with restored trailers, teepees, tents and a hammock grove.
This super swank, super minimalist hotel in the heart of Vienna has a room that's a converted 50s Airstream.
Known for its Airstream Rooftop Trailer Park, The Grand Daddy also sports a restaurant, two bars and its own event venue. There's even an open-air movie theater on its roof that screens classic/cult favorites, complete with comfy chairs and a popcorn machine.
Kate, of B-52’s fame, creates her very own Love Shacks in the form of six super stylin', converted vintage Airstreams.
This resort's fully pimped-out with plush Airstream trailers, furnished with high-thread-count sheets, fully-equipped kitchens, and private decks.
This airstream trailer park has its own general store, in case you need to pick up some essentials. There's also a ping pong table, wash rooms, hot showers, and bicycles for hire!