Sunshine Village -- Paul Zizka, Banff Lake Louise Tourism
Bear Street Tavern
Banff Avenue Brewing Company
Wild Bill's Legendary Saloon
Rose and Crown
Ice Walking -- Paul Zizka, Banff Lake Louise Tourism
Banff Caribou Lodge & Spa
1. The Bison Restaurant & Lounge208 Bear Street, Banff
2. The Trough Dining Co.725 10 St, Canmore
3. Saltlik Steakhouse221 Bear St, Banff
4. The Bear Street Tavern211 Bear Street, Banff
5. Nourish215 Banff Ave., Banff
6. Banff Avenue Brewing Co.110 Banff Ave., Banff
7. Grizzly Paw622 Main St., Canmore
8. Mad Trapper's Saloon at Sunshine Village119 Banff Avenue Banff, AB, Banff
9. The Bears Den Pub at the Inns of Banff600 Banff Ave., Banff
10. The Paddock Pub124 Banff Avenue, Banff
11. Rimrock Resort Hotel300 Mountain Ave., Banff
12. Tommy's Neighbourhood Pub120 Banff Ave, Banff
13. Rose & Crown202 Banff Ave, Banff
14. Wild Bill's Saloon201 Banff Avenue, Banff
15. Rundle Lounge405 Spray Avenue, Banff
16. Banff Caribou Lodge & Spa521 Banff Ave., Banff
17. Fox Hotel & Suites461 Banff Avenue, Banff
18. The Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel405 Spray Ave., Banff
This place serves up great grub and, with windows on three sides, has some great views to boot.
With only 10 tables, this cozy restaurant is intimate and charming, with a great selection of wine as well!
Enjoy a meat-heavy menu in a rustic mountain setting at this Banff steakery. There's also a pretty sweet wine selection here, so you can come up with food pairings and act like you know anything about wine.
Stop by here and enjoy some creative pizza, like the honey drizzled Wheeler Hut or the oven baked Mac n' Cheese.
If you don't like sharing, you're in the wrong place -- Nourish Bistro specializes in tapas-style dishes meant specifically for splitsies.
Kick back with one of the seven cold brewskis on tap, then soak it up with some delicious pub grub.
This microbrewery doesn't just turn out fantastic beer varieties; there's also a killer selection of food available, ranging from jumbo chicken fingers to tasty burgers.
At Mad Trapper's, you're provided with a blast into the past by the cluttered walls covered in historical pictures and artifacts. You can admire the decor whilst chomping on delicious barbecued meats, like a true trapper.
It may look a bit like a hotel conference room, but the solid selection of suds, pool table, and juke box will keep you coming back.
This pub feels like your buddies rec room... if your buddy happened to have 12 big screen TVs, a pool table, shuffleboard, and foosball.
In the heart of the Canadian Rockies and Banff National Park, The Rimrock Resort Hotel has incredible views all around it.
According to this basement dive bar's website, it serves "Good food, good beer, and good cheer".
Banff's oldest pub, established in 1985, has live music every night of the week. There's also a great -- and varied -- selection of grub, from fish & chips and elk stew to Vietnamese Pho.
Billed as Wild Bill's "Legendary" Saloon, it takes cowboy kitsch to the max with just the right amount of cheesily named traditional BBQ and "western hopsitality".
Feel like a gentleman of yore at the Rundle Lounge. The place serves Afternoon Tea, UK-style, complete with finger sandwiches and pastries, as well as tried and true drinks of yesteryear
Try and snag one of six Loft Jacuzzi Suites at this mountain lodge, which draws traditionalists in with the massive fireplace that dominates its lobby.
This place knows exactly how to win a man's heart: complimentary breakfast every day, and free wifi.