9. Sleep suit When it comes to ultimate in-flight comfort, screw track suits; instead, wear a Lazypatch Duvet! But please... don't.
8. Cough couture Respirate in style with Vogmasks. Or, just don't go to China.
7. Dental damned Toothettes are soooooo much less cumbersome than a regular-sized toothbrush and travel-sized tube of paste.
6. Fashion hat-trick This Ostrich Pillow will totally mess with your hair, but no one will mess with you when you line up for priority boarding with your coach ticket. They will (rightly) fear you and your comfort accessory.
5. Spock specks Always wanted a pair of glasses that emit a green light, mimicking sunlight, to help you battle jet-lag on those pesky trans-Atlantics? Then Re-Timers are totally for you. We, however, hope not to be seated next to you on the flight.
4. Hot headgear Remember how you could sleep standing up when you sprained your neck and had to wear that collar for three months? The UpRight Sleeper brings that sensation right back!
3. Seat-back entertainment Hahahaha. No, seriously, the Cabin Pillow is as real a thing as that dude's 'stache.
2. Buckle bedazzler Nobody will think twice about you putting your custom camo Plane Sheet onto seat 6B... PSYCHO.
1. Better breathing "The Millennium Model Air Supply Minimate is a top-of-the-line personal air purification" system, and it's indispensable. Especially if you end up sitting next to a Louie Anderson-type who's packing airport Chili's-To-Go.