5. You have to pay to see a doctor
And the 6hrs you spend at the hospital will cost more than your house.
6. You can turn right on a red light
Yes, all of the people behind you slamming on their car horns can see the light is red. They can also see your right blinker is on and you’re not moving, which now makes you roughly as popular in America as Kim Jong-Un. Or Juan Pablo, if you're more of an US Weekly reader.
7. The drinking age is 21 and we mean it
If one person in your group is under age, consider your awesome birthday trip to South Beach officially ruined. Unless that person is female. And hot.
8. We speak one language, and expect you to know it
Your country teaches our language in school so that we don’t have to learn yours. Also, you're better at languages than we are. We can all agree on that at this point, right?
9. America doesn’t really do the whole “Public Transportation” thing
Maybe in New York, Boston, or Chicago. Otherwise it’s a great way to involuntarily give your crisp new dollar bills to some of our tougher citizens.