1. Jeju Love Land한국 제주시, Jeju
2. Parque Ecologico Ecoalberto Ixmiquilpan Hidalgo, Ixmiquilpan
3. Grutas Park, Druskininkų
4. Parque Tematico Hacienda NapolesKm 165 Autopista Medellin-Bogota, Puerto Triunfo
5. Shijingshan Amusement Park, Shijingshan, Beijing
6. The Holy Land Experience4655 Vineland, Orlando
7. Dwarf Empire at the World Ecological Garden of ButterflyG56 Hangrui Expwy, Kunming
This just might be the world's kinkiest theme park.
Come to this beautiful nature park to see wildlife, go zip-lining... or simulate an illegal border-crossing to the US.
Unofficially known as Stalin World, this park is a sculpture garden of Soviet-era statues ideological relics.
Drug lord Pablo Escobar would probably be turning in his grave if he knew that his luxury digs are now a slightly run-down amusement park.
Kind of like a bootleg Disney. No, exactly like a bootleg Disney, and with a lawsuit to prove it.
Ever wanted to visit a theme park that really captures the whole "ancient Jerusalem" vibe, with a singing Jesus to boot? Of course you have.
From the performers to the janitors, no-one at this pint-sized park can be taller than 51 inches.