10 Vices of the Future, According to Hollywood
Guys, the future looks pretty bleak. According to Hollywood, we're all going to be doomed by 2020. With a futuristic landscape plagued by wayward robots, evil corporations, and insufferable computers, people are going to be as self-destructive as ever. So here are 10 vices from futuristic movies that are a pretty stark reminder that we're all pretty f**ked no matter what.
1. Psychedelic eyedrops
Appeal: None. Does anyone actually enjoy putting drops in their eyes? Hell no.
2. Sex with murder-prone robot babes
Appeal: Been there. Done that.
3. Milk that's mixed with an ass-ton of drugs
Movie: A Clockwork Orange
Appeal: Lots. Milk is delicious. Milk that'll f**k you up and inspire you to steal a Durango '95? Double delicious.
4. A drug called "Nuke"
Year: The not-too-distant future
Appeal: It's probably smart to stay away from a drug that would warrant a visit from RoboCop.
5. A virtual coma where you can live out your fantasies and bang Penélope Cruz
Movie: Vanilla Sky
Appeal: Go into a coma for 100 years to bang Penélope Cruz? Shut up and take my money!
6. A touching relationship with a smoking hot operating system
Appeal: Scarlett Johansson's voice could give a dog a bone.
7. A Starbucks that serves coffee with a side of hand-jobs
Appeal: Doesn't this already exist in Amsterdam?
8. A giant orb that makes you feel awesome
Appeal: Come on, look how much fun that Nazi dude is having!
9. Interstellar vacations at Fhloston Paradise
Movie: The Fifth Element
Appeal: Two words: Ruby Rhod.
10. Soylent Green
Appeal: SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE! But seriously, it's made from people.